Penn State's Multimedia & Print Center has launched a new, convenient tool that makes it easier than ever to place stationery and print jobs. The web-based submission tool,PSU Prints, allows faster and simpler ordering.
Students, faculty, and staff can log in to PSU Prints (www. psuprints. psu.edu) with WebAccess, complete the user profile screen, and place an order.
University paper products, featuring a standardized design with the new Penn State academic mark, include letterhead stationery, envelopes, mailing labels, memo pads, and business cards.
PSU Prints offers many benefits:
- Place an order anytime and anywhere, as long as you have Internet access.
- Save time with a simple single-screen ordering process.
- Use intuitive file uploads with automated PDF conversion from Macs and PCs.
- See how much your job will cost instantly with interactive quoting.
- Preview your documents before placing your order.
- Order reprints of previous orders with just one click.
- Check on your job status 24/7 online and via email updates.
- Receive email notification upon delivery.
Departmental budgets, bursar account, purchase card, and cash are accepted for student, faculty, and staff payments.
For more information, contact
Multimedia & Print Center