Our talented designers work closely with the Department of University Publications to ensure that all University communications—both print and electronic—present a consistent image. If your project is made up of several components—for instance, a website and a brochure; or signs, a banner, and a booklet—we'll make sure that everything ties together. We'll find the communication solution that best meets your needs.
You Can Count on Us For:
- One-of-a-kind art: Many agencies rely solely on clip art. Not us! We’ll custom-design art just for you.
- Computer expertise: Our designers use every major application on both Macs and PCs.
- Cutting-edge creations: We’ll lend our design expertise to signage, brochures, posters, specialty items, websites, and more.
What We Can Do for You:
- Print newsletters, business cards, and colorful mailers. Large or small, full-color or black and white—just tell us what you need.
- Create a promotional or informational website.
- Produce personalized letters and mailers.
- Coordinate your project from start to finish. We'll produce each component: websites, teasers, posters, and more.
- Design brochures, booklets, posters, and other printed pieces.
- Make sure your publications conform to Penn State's brand and visual identity standards.
- And more!
Interested? Call us at 814-865-7544. We look forward to working with you!
Whether you need a few dozen postcards or thousands of brochures, our knowledgeable staff of project managers, designers, and writer are here to help.
- Want to print a flyer or brochure? We’ll design it for you—and help you choose the best paper and ink.
- Planning a big mailing? We’ll coordinate the entire project—from concept and design to production and delivery. Following these guidelines will help ensure prompt delivery of your mailing.
Just tell us what you need. We’ll help make it happen.
Will I see a proof of my piece before it is printed?
We provide proofs for all new orders and reprints with changes. If your piece is a reprint and no changes have been made, you will not receive a proof unless you request one.
How will I receive my proof?
Proofs for online stationery orders are emailed to you as a pdf. Proofs for other types of jobs can be sent to your office by courier, faxed to you, or emailed to you as a pdf. You can also stop by our office to review these proofs in person. Just let us know which option you prefer.
What is the maximum size your poster-maker can output?
Our poster-maker can produce pieces up to 42 inches wide and 100 feet long.
Come to us with all your design, production, and communication needs—and we will provide creative solutions that get results. You can rely on us to get your job done.