We offer both offset and digital printing services, along with a wide selection of papers and special finishing options. Our customer service, design, and printing experts will work within your budget and timeframe to develop a plan for printing your project—whether you want books, brochures, postcards, mailers, or posters. Just tell us what kind of paper and proof you want and what kind of finishing and binding services you need—and we’ll make it happen. We’re the one-stop shop for all your printing needs.
- Course Packet and Copyright Clearance
- Thesis and Dissertation
- Project Gallery
What We Have to Offer:
- Special Finishes: textured, linen, gloss, coated, laid, matte, and uncoated
- Multicolor Printing: spot color, full-color process, and more
- Special Effects: spot varnish, die-cutting, and embossing
Other options are available. Call 814-865-7544 to request an estimate or a sample of our work today!
What we Can Do:
- digital color printing
- digital black-and-white printing
- graphic design
- binding (coil, GBC, thermal, stapling, hardbound covers)
- thesis copying and binding
- folding, cuttting and drilling
- lamination and shrink wrapping
- T-shirt transfers
- poster printing
PSU Prints, the new stationery and digital print ordering system, launched February 1, 2016. Once you login with WebAccess and complete the user profile screen, you can start your order. If you are a first time user contact your project coordinator for additional questions. Budgets, bursar bill, purchase card, and cash are accepted for student, faculty and staff payments.